- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience with XML and JSON data structures
- Experience with asynchronous programming, including Ajax, ES6 Promises, and jQuery.Deferred objects
- Experience with data visualization JS libraries, such as Chart.js, HighCharts, or D3
- Experience with cross-browser web programming
- Experience gathering requirements, and communicating abstract concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and logical thinking
- Experience with code documentation (preferably JSDoc)
- Ability to work on a team or individually
- Experience in basic Agile methodologies
- Experience with SPServices, CAML Query, SOAP, and REST preferred
Secret or higher
Washington, DC. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Trusted Mission Solutions uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the US.
Trusted Mission Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.