Alpha Omega Integration LLC is seeking an experienced Service Delivery professional to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals to provide client service support for a range of Federal, state and local, and commercial agencies spanning cleared and un-cleared engagements. In addition to operations activities, assistance leading and winning new business pursuits and critical re-competes, and supporting business development strategy will be required.
- Manage multiple IT programs, maintain budget, supervise personnel, and ensure contract compliance
- Establish, communicate and operate processes that achieve desired retention and organic growth results
- Manage large and complex Federal IT pursuits in the role of capture manager from qualification to award to include leading capture strategy meetings, conducting gateways reviews and driving the process to closure
- Provide extensive proposal development support
- Lead teaming discussions on account area pursuits culminating in the successful execution of teaming agreements
- Define and implement a comprehensive account plan and growth strategy in IT mission focused agencies
- Help refine IT solution offering and communication outreach plan
- Establish, communicate and operate business development capture processes that contribute to strategic growth goals
- Drive IT account area awards to include winning new standard contracts, delivery orders and task orders
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or relevant field or equivalent preferred
- Established track record of account growth success specifically with mission focused Federal Agencies
- Demonstrated established customer relationships with mission focused Federal Agencies
- Strong leadership and success bringing people and teams together
- Ability to manage a variety of special projects to include conducting research, organize, prioritize, and analyze a variety of unrelated and substantive and non-routine programmatic and/or management actions
- Knowledge and familiarity of other companies working in similar space is required
- Previous Program Management experience
- Selected candidate must be able to successfully complete and pass a background and drug screening
- Experience with the IT support services industry, such as management/technical consulting firm, program support, engineering, IT, logistics, and training.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and data collection skills.
- Attention to detail and advanced organization skills.
- Should be deadline and closure oriented.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment; ability to work well under tight deadlines and effectively interact with a wide range of personnel
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed for proposal preparation, including extended hours, evening/night hours, weekends, and holidays
Alpha Omega Integration is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Alpha Omega maintains a drug-free workplace.